My favourite TV


My favourite TV program was Icerde (series Turk), a history very interesting because tell about a series of particulars implicate with romance, family conflict and the mafia. In the cast is possible mention to:

1.       Two brothers, Mert (Umut) and Sarp.
2.       The daughter adoptive is Melek
3.       The boss police is Yusuf.
4.       The boss of the mafia is Celal.

Regarding my favourite episode, I remember..
The moment of biggest tension was where Fusun (The mother de Sarp) know that Mert too was his daughter. The day Sarp arrived at his mother house with the exciting news that had anguished him for a long time… At last he could recognize that Mert (Umut) was his brother. It had been years of waiting and suffering, since Sarp was a policeman who infiltrated the mafia to kill Celal (Mert adoptive father) and never thought that this little brother, whom he had lost when he was only children, would be the right hand of his terrible enemy.
Was one of my favourites series because his contents was very striking and besides I like the histories about policeman, swindle, disorder and situations of romance.



Comments

  1. I love Icerde, for me it was a of the best series turk!
    I remember when Melek died :c seriously this was one of the moment more sad.
    Eternal love a Mert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Icerde, but it looks interesting! Although I don't like the romantic ones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts