The best concert ever

Resultado de imagen para j alvarezMy favourite concert was the of J Alvarez, a singer very important for me because he is my idol. The first time that he arrived to Chile, for misfortune I couldn’t attend, but the second time finally I get! This time he was invited to a Centre of events located in the subway Monte Tabor, in Santiago, was an experience very wonderful, and with big amount de emotions. This moment was excellent for share with my boyfriend and also for dance and enjoy. Really was a night unforgettable.
On the other hand, this artist is very famous in the community of reggaeton and so he has many followers, because his trajectory is enough extensive. Besides, his songs is very easy of learn.
Finally an anecdote, was a day full of energy and experiences positives, but also i had problems before join, because we had to deliver a code sent to ours mail, which I did not find, but I needed to know J Alvarez, so I prefer buy again the tickets.
                         Equally for me, this experience was magnificent.


  


Comments

Popular Posts