My Best Friend


When I talk of the  word “friend”, I come a series of memories to mind.  In the first place, I would like mention that I have two friends of the school, y two friends that I know in the university. The names of the two first , are: Cristina and Luciana, while that the two last are: Dayana and Camila. This people are very important in my life because  they have been with me in  the most moment appropriate, they support me, they love me and they are there when I need them the most.
I know my friends Cristina and Luciana from basic education, and they live relatively close to my house. When we were girls we had similar interests and we became very united. However, Dayana and Camila knew them in my first year of university and they are still present.
For me:
·         * Cristina is my friend emotional.
·         * Luciana is my friend counselor.
·         * Dayana is my intimate friend.
·         * Camila is my friend solid and direct.

Regarding the favorite moment that I had with they, I remember the day of my birthday, when I reach the age of 20, that is, this year. Was a moment very special because we dancing, share and happened a good  a little while together.

Comments

  1. it's so sweet that you can have a lot of support and love around you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts