My future job


Today I’m to talk about my future job, in first place I would like work with differents types of peoples (young, teenagers and adults), and I imagine that my space of work would be very cosy, because I would share moments and situations in a space of confiance, also I would relate directly with the peoples that needs of my help. Furthermore, I imagine outdoors works, because I like walk, know and enjoy of lanscape (exit to terrain).

Respect to travel, I would like know differents places (others countries and Chile obviously), for learn new experiences and know new cultures. Equally, is a few complicated because for me is difficult learn English, but nothing is impossible.

The next year, I would like take the major that involucrated “Court of Law” because is a work that is possible know differents realities (infancy, divorce, familiar problems, etc.) Equally this implicate work in an office.

Finally, the profession that I like, is the Social Work because have varied roles and also guarantee the protection of human rights (of victimes and imputed). This proffesion is a piece key in the subject of the Justice.

I fell very motivated with this profession and the area because in the actuality it is possible to see different cases, either of violation, abuse, etc., where the social worker I could be a mediator and a great actor in the society.

Comments

Popular Posts