Postgraduate Studies

In the first place I would like a subject relation with the Court of Law because is very interesting and also is implicating with aspects about the family, married, children in vulnerable condition, and other types of problems. Furthermore, is an experience that is totally relation with my life because in my family always existed varied problems and I would like help to people that having is same situation. Respect to place that I would like study; I imagine that in my country (Chile) because is a space quite well agreeable, and besides my family, friends and my closes they’re here. Equally study in the abroad is a big opportunity because open a world enormous of cultures, languages and other types of things.

Regarding how I would like study, is possible that will make a part-time course because I would like work in my other free time (because my economic resources are not enough to pay for this situation)  Therefore it is very important to get a job.

In short, I choose this postgraduate because implicate the evaluation of different types of situations, for example: defense of minors, Tribunal of family and also evaluations familiars, socioeconomics, etc. In this sense the Social work with specialty in Court of Law is an analytic too for the issues relation with legal conflict.

Comments

Popular Posts